Thursday, July 1, 2010

you never realize

just how many projects you've done over the years until you go and sort through the photos on your external hard drive. I have been crocheting for just over two decades but didn't start documenting my projects until a couple of years ago.

I have also been knitting for more than a few years..... I got hooked when I made my youngest son a "Weasley Sweater"
I have also been dabbling with sewing and quilting

Seeing all that I've accomplished in the last 3 years makes me wonder what I'll be doing in the next few. I plan to spend more time challenging myself  and trying some of the more difficult cables and such with sweaters as my more complicated projects and hopefully try my hand at designing a few knitting patterns as well :)

and on the socks, I'm down to the toe decreases, I should have them finished by the time knitting group is over with tonight and will be posting pictures tomorrow....